Á¢¼Ó

ÇöÀçÀ§Ä¡ : HOME > »õÂ÷°ü·Ã > À¯·´Â÷ MSRP

09 BMW 535i w/ Premium and Cold Weather Pkg Sedan

°ü¸®ÀÚ 2009-06-04 (¸ñ) 02:55 14³âÀü 2818  

09 BMW 535i w/ Premium and Cold Weather Pkg Sedan

MSRP : $54875

The 2009 5 Series is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, luxury sports sedan, or luxury wagon, available in 6 trims, ranging from the 528i Sedan to the 550i Sedan. Upon introduction, the 528i Sedan is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 230-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 550i Sedan is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 360-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 2009 5 Series is a carryover from 2008.

¿É¼Ç¹× Â÷·® ¼³¸í

STANDARD FEATURES

3.0-Liter dual overhead cam (DOHC), 24-valve inline turbocharged 6-cylinder engine with piezo direct injection and Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timming.

4-wheel ventilated anti-lock disc brakes (ABS) with Dynamic Brake Control (DBC)

Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), including Brake Fade Compensation, Start-off Assistant, Brake Drying, and Brake Stand-by features; with Dynamic Traction Control (DTC)

Xenon Adaptive Headlights with dynamic auto-leveling and Cornering Lights function

Halogen free-form foglights, Rain-sensing windshield wipers. 2-way power glass moonroof, AM/FM Stereo/CD/MP3 player audio system.

Auxiliary audio input for portable music players, 3-spoke leather wrapped multi-function steering wheel

Check control vehicle monitor system, iDrive system

Tire Pressure Monitor, Driver¡¯s and passenger¡¯s front airbag supplemental restraint system (SRS) with advanced technology. Front-and rear-seat Head Protection System.

Front seat side-impact airbags, BMW¡¯s Advanced Safety System, Coded Driveaway Protection. Adaptive Brake Lights. BMW Assist with Bluetooth wireless technology

OPTION

Dakota Leather

Cold Weather Package

-- Heated Steering Wheel, Heated Front Seats, Retractable headlight washers

Premium Package

-- Universal Garage Door Opener, Auto-dimming mirrors, Auto-dimming rearview mirror

17¡± wheels w/all-season tires, STEPTRONIC automatic trans, Moonroof, Dark Poplar wood trim, Power front seats, Lumbar support, Xenon Headlights, Adaptive light control, BMW Assist

213-804-4533
shimjongh@gmail.com
David Shim
ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
2605 W. Olympic Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90006

hi
ÀÌÀü±Û  ¸ñ·Ï
ÀÚµ¿Â÷ Tint´Â Sams ¿¡¼­ faceunderus.com