Á¢¼Ó

ÇöÀçÀ§Ä¡ : HOME > »õÂ÷°ü·Ã > À¯·´Â÷ MSRP

2010 BMW 528i Sedan

°ü¸®ÀÚ 2009-06-12 (±Ý) 10:27 14³âÀü 3056  

2010 BMW 528i Sedan

MSRP : $50875

The 2010 5 Series is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, luxury sports sedan, or luxury wagon, available in 6 trims, ranging from the 528i Sedan to the 550i Sedan. Upon introduction, the 528i Sedan is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 230-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 550i Sedan is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 360-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 2010 5 Series is a carryover from 2009.

¿É¼Ç¹× Â÷·® ¼³¸í

Standard features

3.0-liter dual overhead cam (DOHC), 24-valve inline 6-cylinder engine with composite. Magnesium/aluminum engine block, Valvetronic, and Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing.

4-wheel ventilated anti-lick disc brakes (ABS) with Dynamic Brake Control (DBC)

Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) with Dynamic Traction Control (DTC), halogen free-form low-beam headlights with automatic headlight control

Automatic headlight control, Halogen free-form foglights, Rain-sensing windshield wipers with adjustable speed, 2-way power glass moonroof

Power tilt and telescopic steering wheel with automatic tilt-up, Auxiliary audio imput for portable music players, Check Control vehicle monitor system, iDrive system with on-board computer and Controller and 6 programmable memory buttons,

Tire Pressure Monitor, Dynamic Cruise Control, Driver¡¯s and passenger¡¯s front airbag supplemental restraint system (SRS) with advanced technology, Front-and rear-seat Head Protection System, Front-seat side-impact airbags

BMW¡¯s Advanced Safety System, Coded Driveaway Protection, Adaptive Brake Lights, BMW Assist & trade; with Bluetooth wireless technology

Options and Additional Charges

Premium Package

è Universal Garage door Opener, Auto-dimming mirrors,

è Auto-dimming rearview mirror

Value Package

è iPod and USB adapter

17¡¯¡± wheels w/all-season tires, STEPTRONIC automatic trans. Moonroof, Dark Poplar Wood, Power front seats, Lumbar support, Heated front seats, Xenon headlights, Adaptive light control, Navigation system, BMW Assist

213-804-4533
shimjongh@gmail.com
David Shim
ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
2605 W. Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90006

hi
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï
ÀÚµ¿Â÷ Tint´Â Sams ¿¡¼­ faceunderus.com